Piment Doux is a Fast Acting Dark Spot Correcting agent that lightens hyper pigmentation, birthmark, sunspots, blemishes and various other types of dark spots on your body or face. Formulated with Advanced Anti- Spot Ingredient for maximum strength hyper pigmentation fading ingredient, as well as, Citric Acid to help soothe and renew skin. It targets and treats dark spots at the source to correct and prevent hyper pigmentation, leaving the skin more even toned.
- Dark spots
- Acne Marks
- Sun Spots
- Old Scars
- Melasma & Chloasma
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Age Spots
Tailored specifically to target these high friction areas on your skin. The serum and lotion are formulated to target hyper pigmentation in areas with constant friction fights discoloration to visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant.
DIRECTIONS USING Piment Doux Lightening Lotion: Target the areas you like to treat and apply product with fingers directly onto the dark spots then gently massage it into the area.
For best results follow this routine twice daily consistently. Our customers have reported back seeing results in as little as 14 days with consistent use.
For external use only.
- Fruit Acids: This complex ingredient has many other names and it helps to resurface the skin, minimize pores, promotes a brighter complexion by dissolving dead skin cells, addresses and corrects the appearance of darks spots.
- Vitamin E: Fortifies the skin cells so that they can function optimally and second, they protect the cells from environmental stresses and oxidation.
- Vitamin A: Rich in retinol which helps to fade spots and hydrate skin.it has also being proven to improve the skin texture and the eveness of skin tone and color.
- Vitamin D: Helps to boost the skin’s moistrue barrier and alleviates dehydration brightens the complexion and improves the skin’s texture.
- Essential oils, Lavender, Lemon-Parsley, CoenzymeQ10, Gumming Essence, Collagen Elastin
Limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.